I love Pacific East Aquaculture.I have bought over 20 clams from them and they are perfect in health and color.

I am totally satisfied with every purchase and love their customer service. They call when I place my orders and when I receive them just to check up, now that is great customer service! I get great prices and quality here and will be back again and again. I highly recommend them to anyone with a saltwater tank or into reef aquariums.

dr.

Mac and his crew are number one by me!If you are in their area go in and check them out, that is were the real proof is, seeing is believing, been there just once but order online many times.

Had an Experience with Pacific East Aquaculture?

Comments

Odenton, Maryland, United States #861252

Having placed two online orders (fully satisfied and no DOA) and stopping in their shop on the way back from OC to pick up a few frags this last weekend I have to say that this is a very good business. While I was in their facility Dr. Mac showed me around personally and helped me pick out my first Acro frags.

San Anselmo, California, United States #629825

I buy from here all the time and am always happy with my corlals and the customer service.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #629389

Yes, they have very nice clams and I bought several and will buy again.

Tampa, Florida, United States #629290

I just bought a couple of clams a few weeks ago and love them. Customer service was great and i will buy again!